Pediatric Ophthalmology department in Wigmore Clinic provides services such as:
- Diagnosis of pediatric vision disabilities Short-sightedness, Farsightedness, Astigmatism. Prescription of glasses or contact lenses
- Strabismus diagnosis and treatment via non-surgical and surgical methods
- Conservative or surgical treatment of congenital dacryocystitis, lacrimal duct obstruction
- Diagnosis and treatment of lid diseases as well as the anterior parts of eyes
- Examination of fundus of eye and diagnosis of congenital, systematic, general, neurological or other disorders.
Trust your child's eyesight only to experienced professionals.